Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Happy 24th Birthday Whitney!

Whit ~ You were born a whole 24 years ago today. How can that be? And how is it that time flies so fast?

We must be having fun!...

Sorry for all the bruising... but I can't apologize. It was a joint effort. And as it would seem, one of the two most successful joint efforts of my life, in fact.

And, anyway, you ended up being no worse for the wear...

Mind if I share just a couple more?

I just really love those pictures...

But anyway, I was thinking long and hard about what to give you for your birthday this year... because what could you possibly need after already having probably the most wonderful husband in the whole world?... but then it occurred to me, something else that might matter.

I think it's possible to do much better towards the $100 goal you set for your MS Walk on May 19th. In fact that goal was so sweet and humble of you that it almost made me cry. I think we need to see what else we can do about this...

I won't be able to be there of course, being that it's in Idaho and all, but I DO hope to be able to imagine you walking... knowing that you are making a difference... and that your efforts will allow you, and so many others, to be able to participate in events like these for years and years to come.

I am so very proud of you!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And as of today... April 18th, you've raised $870!!!

I think this is SO exciting!

There must really be a whole lot of people who love you!...whoever they are...

Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a proud mom! And for good reason!

Congratulations on the amazing amount raised... I'll be checking back to see how the walk goes!

Happy Birthday, Whitney's Mom. :)