Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two Bits of (Good) News...

First of all...

I'm finished with my CO162 class (Intro to Desktop Publishing aka Adobe InDesign)... and it was FUN!... Although I couldn't, for the life of me, figure it out in the beginning.

But now I've got another class under my belt and only about another eight to complete before I get my Graphic Imaging degree. Now if I were in my 20's that'd probably be in the spring. But since I'm NOT, I'm more than likely looking at somewhere around 2010... of course if the planet is still in existence by then.

Anyway, here are a couple of my final projects which included filling text with graphics. We actually only had to do one but I couldn't decide between the two. And I'm one of those anal, extra credit sort of people anyway...



And they are OF COURSE clickable.

Some of the other final projects we had to do included a graphic travelogue brochure as well as a five-star restaraunt menu which, amusingly, ALSO featured Clay as the subject... They pretty much "wrote" themselves...

It's just always so funny to see my Professors' reactions when I turn in these final projects...

Oh yes!... And the second bit of good news is that Clay will be introducing himself on this weekend's American Idol 2 Rewind and we'll get to see him all over again... for the first time. So don't forget to watch!

No comments: