Sunday, May 25, 2008

Idaho? I dunno...


My daughter arranged an appointment with a real estate agent in Driggs for me last Monday. I didn't make it. I just couldn't. I'm not ready!

Even though, I guess, Idaho wouldn't be the most horrible place to live...

The potato fields are beautiful this time of year! And the rivers and streams, praries and mountains? Gorgeous.

And just 30 minutes away from my assigned plot I saw this!



And did you know that in the fall the elks shed their horns and people collect them and do all sorts of interesting things with them?



I didn't.

I could TOTALLY get with that decor but I still have to give it some time to think about it.

But then, of course, there's Jade... Who's not slowin' down at ALL in order to let me think about it...

A couple of other pictures taken in that beautiful place...




.
.
.
Clay content? Well, last Sunday night I caught my 21 year old daughter #2 uploading the OMWH tracks to her iPod. But I won't tell...

1 comment:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

You're blogs are so much cuter than mine. I mean they're the same pictures, but done in a much more creative way :) I apologized to the family at that house for not coming last Monday. It turned out they were the family I thought they were, and they weren't mad. Anyway, no rush...we'll try to keep Jade from growing as long as possible until you can get your act together! love you :)