Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Clay! You're 30!


Heh.

For some reason that seems to be a difficult thing for him. Or at least that's what he says... But I think he's probably kidding. Because he has grown into it beautifully and wears it so well.

It's hard to believe that it's been only six years since we first saw this young man.



And now he's pickin' out gray hairs...


But in those six short years has given more to this planet in the way of goodness, kindess, charity and joy than most people will ever do in a lifetime. Or fifty.

I can only imagine what his next fifty years will bring us. Acck... I know, don't worry Clay. Just one year at a time.

Heck, when I was 30 I still had a 1/3 of my life to go before I got to the best part...

Anyway, I searched around everywhere and couldn't figure out who created this wonderful gif, but I think it's pretty amazing. And it seemed rather appropo somehow. If somebody can clue me in, I'd really like to credit it.





Technorati tags:
, ,

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Chardonnay,

Beautiful birthday tribute to Clay Aiken! I have enjoyed the past six and hope to celebrate many more with him -- and you. *g*

Thank you for your kind comments at the Carolina site. Have an awesome first week of December!

Caro