Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I Never Would Have Believed It.

For years I've felt like a stranger in a strange land... an island unto myself. My marketing strategies have been completely ineffective. But last night, I turned around and look up to the balcony and finally realized that I wasn't alone in this town afterall. And it was an amazing and goosefleshing moment.

Because Clay Aiken sang to my town last night... and IT loved him! And the only thing he had to do was DO what he does.

And since then?...

I have been home...

And it feels really, really good...

1 comment:

Allegra said...

Hee, I can just imagine what is is like feeling you are not the only Clay Aiken fan in town. Lucky you. :)I'm still waiting for Clay to come back to Dallas. I hope it's soon because I haven't seen him since the NAT.