Friday, December 28, 2007

Prospero año y Felici...yada yada


I've been reading some stuff lately. Ok... I've been reading A LOT of stuff lately and for a long, long time in fact. And frankly?... I haven't been inspired to add ANY of those reads to my Book Club... People like to talk. And they like to talk a lot! I guess it probably makes them feel they have a 'connectshun' in some way 'or another'... I guess. If you're wondering what I'm rambling about... please don't ask me to point you in any particular direction. If you wanna read the shyte badly enough... it's all out there. Plenty of it. But how silly it all is. Hey, I work in H.R. so trust me I've seen it, and pretty much ALL of it. There are people out there who are just... well, funny, ya know? That's all there is to it.

And I don't mean funny "haha"...

Meanwhile...



I'm just gonna keep on enjoying all the things about the man that 'make sense' to me...

And now on to a brand spankin' shiny New Year...

Por Favor and Muchas Gracias!


Technorati tags:
, ,

No comments: