Sunday, December 16, 2007

Clay Does The Heart(land) Good...




As Clay wraps up his 21 city tour (well, really only 20 since he loves Minneapolis so much) I thought I'd take a minute to reflect on not only how grateful I am that he does these each and every year but also what I'll ever do with myself if he ever decides to stop! He has become such a holiday tradition for me and for so many countless others.

I'd have to go back to burning candy probably...



...and erecting christmas trees.



Wrapping packages...



...lots of them.



Fumbling with decorative lighting...



...and all those pesky wires.



Sending out Christmas cards to people who don't even remember me...



Braving those icy roads to the mall...



...the 'musak'...



...and all the good cheer of the holiday shoppers...



And of course... cleaning my house. shut up!



So nope... I think I am just MORE than content with the 'present'...



Clay will be spending his Christmas 'vacation' this year in Mexico with UNICEF kids.



Technorati tags:
, ,

No comments: