Saturday, July 26, 2008

A Wedding...


Not sure I was ready for this...

Because the door to D's bedroom has been closed for over a year now. She adores her kitties to bits but at the same time has such terrible allergies around them. So I like to try to keep her room as dander-free as possible whenever she's away.

But anyway, I opened the door to her room today just to peek in... and it still smells like her! Clean... and with no scent of kitty at all... *sigh*

Anyway... On the bright side!

She and Jon looked SO happy! They were married on July 18th. Just one week ago last night.

It came as a bit of a surprise to ALL of us, but they managed to pull it off beautifully!



I'll wait until we get the rest of the pictures before making a montage.*g*

And here are a few more. They include the engagement pictures (even though I didn't realize they even WERE at the time), pics from the shower that Whit gave her the week before, and the wedding itself.

And of course, it wouldn't be a proper wedding without a proper wedding song...

Apologies for all of the motorcycle and baby sounds in the background...

I Will Be Here



Clay Content?: Um...

Technorati tags:
,

3 comments:

Dianne Barbee said...

Chardonnay,

Thank you for sharing this special time with us. I love the opening photo.

The video of the musicians brought back memories of my trio that played for many a wedding in the Nashville area.

Wishing the couple much happiness!

Caro

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I'm so glad that Aaron video taped all that. Jon and Daryn will be so happy to have it down the road. It really was neat for us to get to sing for them! Thanks for posting it.

Danielle said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!