Friday, August 08, 2008

Parker Foster Aiken!

I know.

I know!.. Legitimately I shouldn't be sharing the exact words from a membership only site. But they just came in as being so honest and direct from his lips, as opposed to all the skewed and spewed ones from the Pooparazzi. So I just can't allow myself to feel guilty.

But okay... second thoughts...

From Clay...

Welcome To Our World!

Hello All...

I know it's been a while. I'm sure you know, it's been a (blank) summer. Sorry we haven't (blanked) in so long. But, I'm sure you know... I hate putting the (blank) before the (blank). Not my way to tempt (blank). But I wanted to stop by, if only for a (blank), so you could be the first folks I (blanked). HE'S HERE!

My dear (blank), Jaymes, and I are so excited to announce the birth of Parker Foster Aiken (No hyphens. One first name. One middle name. One... last... name.)

Parker was born at a hospital in (blank) just this morning at 8:08 AM. Wow... 8:08 ..08/08/08

Weighed in at (blank) lbs (blank) oz and measured (blank) inches

The little man is healthy, happy, and as (blanked) as his daddy. Mama Jaymes is doing quite well also.

The Aiken family, the Foster family, and the Parker family are all (blanked)!

We'll share more at some point in the future.

(Blanks)... to you all!
C


*sighs* and apologies... As this beloved auntie has still not been sent any (blank) pictures of him to share at this point...

Technorati tags:
, ,

No comments: