Monday, January 14, 2008

Sad... and Happy... yet pretty much torn...


January 18th 2008!!!...

Because he'll be embarking on this...



At precisely the same moment I'll be embarking on this...



And I really didn't plan it that way... when we planned it two years ago. It just sort of happened.

But we do have some conn-ec-tions! As in:

~ We will both be sitting in toilet stalls which are way too cramped for our knees. (I wonder if he was referring to MY old toilet seat in his last blog... because that would really make me cry... but in a good way.)

~ We will both end up being really hot and sweaty for most of the time.

And those are pretty much the only ones I can think of for now...

But 'Break a Leg' Clay!

And mucho Aloha...

1 comment:

Dianne Barbee said...

Chardonnay,

Bon voyage for your cruise! I join you in sending Clay the "break a leg" wish for his Broadway debut.

Have a wonderful time, and tell us all about it -- cramped toilets and all! -- when you return.

Caro