Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Years Go By...

I'm looking at my snow covered yard. Never DID get the leaves up this year. Spring is gonna be a blast!

Not sure what I want to say here except that I've been staring out at that snow covered yard for what seems alot of years now. I left work early yesterday. I actually freak out at the prospect of a blizzard warning. Hope I don't end up getting fired after 15 years! Or maybe they'll just send me to the Florida affiliate. Could work!

What the heck am I doing in Michigan???!!!

Anyway... resolutions. Hmmm. Don't have any really, except to eventually move away from this place. Don't get me wrong, I love it here!... except just not in November, December, January, February or March.

Ok.. I lied. I have resolutions a plenty. For starts... I wanna:

  • Blog about the day to day and my kids more.

  • Somehow get over this driving thing.

  • Clean up my hard drive.

  • Clean my house.

  • Make a new montage.

  • Get some of my VHS on digital.

  • Complete a couple more classes towards my degree.

  • Figure out what I wanna be when I grow up.

There... I think that's enough for one year, don't you? It's all about having practical and attainable goals.

So I guess having Clay Aiken's baby will have to be pushed back yet another year...


Technorati tags:
, ,

No comments: