Ya know how it is when you leave home and how freeing it is suddenly to feel so unemcumbered by all the details of your life? Yet sometimes you just keep wishing that you'd remembered to bring this or that?...
Or maybe it's just me.
Anyway, I think I brought all the essentials.
Meanwhile, while I'm settling in... here are some of those *encumbrances* I just couldn't bear to leave behind?...
- Merry Christmas!.. in June. -- Three different yet equally incredible versions of "Emmanuel" from Joyful Noise 2.
- Metomorphosis. -- My complete take on the shock and awe.
- Bookends... -- "Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me"... then and now.
- Oh Ye Of Little Faith -- AI5... my first thoughts. Nothing "rocketscience."
- Anomally?... Smomally! -- The Lord will fight for you. All you have to do is stand still. -Exodus 14:14
- How Loud Can I Holler Shhh? Just a little pretty with an accent on the "Eeeee."
- My Montages -- Don't get skeered there's only three.
- The Past... And The Prez... -- An LBFCA Main Page I did a while ago.
- Salt Lake City_Independant -- I've kept this story private for quite some time. Not sure why.
- My First BEVR (Broads Eye View Report) -- An unforgettable "first."