Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Break Time...


If Clay Aiken can take one then so can I.

Except not.

There's still a house to clean, studies to attend to, a job to keep, socks to darn... and miles to mow before I sleep.

But I found a little something to help make the chores a little lighter.

I think it's mindblowing that someone(s)was able to take these random (yet remarkable) songs and string them together in a way to create such a fairly seamless plotline. I applaud the collaboration!

Anyway, one thing I know for sure is... I wanna be Meryl Streep when I grow up... or at least in my next lifetime.

Whichever comes first...


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

2 comments:

Aaron, Whitney, and kids said...

I love it! And Jade does too. This may end up being the soundtrack Jade grows up listening to over and over. By the way, she said "cracker" today! Not even kidding.

Joy Beadworks said...

I'm with you sister! I need a break. Tag, you are IT...write 6 random things about yourself and send to 6 people!